What is Magnesium Deficiency? I my magnesium deficient?
Magnesium Deficiency: This Applies to YOU!!! More Than 75% of the General Population are Magnesium Deficient and DON'T know it. YOU Could Be AT RISK!
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral that our body NEEDS to function effective - Magnesium has over 300 Biochemical functions in our body.
If your magnesium level in your body is low you may be displaying some of these symptoms:- Constant Fatigue
- Muscle Cramps and Joint Pains
- Anxiety and Nervousness
- High Blood Pressure
- Regular Headaches
Taking Magnesium TABLETS is not the best method to absorb Magnesium; approximately ONLY 10% of it are absorbed when taken orally. Numerous researches have also shown that certain diseases and illnesses are LINKED with MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY.
Correcting this factor may help you in maintaining good health in the long run.
Magnesium Oil use can assist with:
- Osteoporosis, Arthritis, joint pain, rheumatoid arthritis
- Asthma, cold and flu type symptoms
- ADHD, aggressive behavior, alcoholism, autism
- Cluster headaches and migraine headaches
- Sport injuries including tendonitis
- Chronic fatigue, cancer, chemical sensitivity
- Muscle stiffness and muscle spasms
- Cramps and constipation
- Cardiovascular diseases, heart palpitation
- Taking Magnesium supplement transdermally can correct Magnesium deficiency.